- Be well hydrated. It is best to make sure you are well hydrated at least 2 hours before your appointment. This way you don't have to interrupt your session by going to the bathroom.
- Be prepared to expose as much skin as possible. Your skins absorbs the Bio-photonic waves that are emitted much like vitamin D from the sun.
- Bring eye coverings in case the colorful lighting bothers you, although most people don't need eye coverings.
- If you tend to get cold, feel free to bring your own blanket or slippers. We do not allow shoes or other footwear worn outside in the EES room.
The closer your sessions are to one another the more effective they will be. We do recommend at least a day of rest in between your sessions though.
A local client might want to schedule 4-hour sessions twice a week. If you are traveling from out of town you can schedule them closer together.
- Drink Plenty of water after your session. The Energy Enhancement System will begin to detox your body and you need plenty of water to help flush the toxins out.
- It is highly encouraged to do a detox bath afterwards to get the full benefit of your scalar session. This is one of the most important parts of the experience. Do this within 24 hours of you session. (We sell a recommended salt mixture or we can recommend a recipe to make your own)
- Monitor you wellbeing. Monitor your health and notice any changes in you body.
We do not have specific handicap parking. We do have a ramp from one of the parking areas. Please call us to address any concerns so we can figure out the best place for you to park and access the facility.
Yes, you can bring food and drinks with you, though we only allow water in the EES space. All other food will need to remain in the lobby area.
The EE System doesn't heal anything. It can help the body to heal itself.
This EES is located in a personal home. Once you've booked, paid & agreed to the Private Membership Agreement an email will be sent giving you the exact location and directions. (Most map apps give incorrect directions, so please follow directions in the email).
For a general idea of the area, search "Jordan YMCA" on Westfield Blvd. in Indianapolis, IN. This is less than 2 miles from our location.
We're working on getting everything automated, but the learning curve is steep! If you've paid, you're booked. If you need directions, just give us a call.
If you're having trouble booking, give us a call. (317) 300-4033